Useful Links

Students visa

Students Visa

All non-EU students should apply for a student visa (Type D 4.1 – valid for 90 days) at the Greek Embassy or Consulate office of their own country.

In general, the documents that will be required are the following:

  • A valid passport or other travel identification document
  • The confirmation of acceptance letter (CAS), issued by us
  • Proof of financial support
  • A medical certificate, from a health Institution in the applicant’s country, declaring that the student does not carry any contagious diseases (translated into Greek and notarized)
  • An official certificate from the foreign authorities that the applicant has no criminal record (translated into Greek and notarized)
  • A fully completed and signed application form
  • 2-4 passport size pictures, recent and in color
  • Evidence of efficient knowledge of the English language

When you finally come to stay for your studies (and not during in between visits – if you plan any) you should enter Greece with the student visa and no other type of visa i.e. tourist, multiple entry etc.

EU nationals do not need a student VISA to study in Greece you enter and stay with your passport.

*In any case, the recruitment agency undertakes the responsibility to help the students through the visa process.